Kerassentials is a natural oil blend that claims to help treat nail fungus. It is made with a blend of essential oils, including tea tree oil, lavender oil, and peppermint oil. These oils have been shown to have antifungal properties.
Kerassentials is applied directly to the nails and surrounding skin. It is recommended to use it twice a day for at least 3 months.
There are many positive reviews of Kerassentials online. People who have used it say that it has helped to clear up their nail fungus. However, there are also some negative reviews. Some people say that it did not work for them, or that it caused them to have side effects such as skin irritation.
Overall, the reviews of Kerassentials are mixed. Some people have had great results, while others have not. It is important to note that nail fungus is a difficult condition to treat, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution. If you are considering using Kerassentials, it is important to talk to your doctor first.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Kerassentials:
- Made with natural ingredients that have been shown to have antifungal properties.
- Easy to use.
- Backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- May not work for everyone.
- Can cause side effects such as skin irritation.
- Not a cure for nail fungus.
If you are looking for a natural way to treat nail fungus, Kerassentials may be worth considering. However, it is important to talk to your doctor before using it, especially if you have any underlying health conditions.
Here are some other things to keep in mind when considering Kerassentials:
- The company that makes Kerassentials is relatively new, and there is not a lot of long-term data on its effectiveness.
- There have been some reports of counterfeit Kerassentials products being sold online. Make sure to purchase it from the official website to avoid getting a fake product.
If you are looking for a more effective treatment for nail fungus, you may want to consider seeing a doctor. They may prescribe an antifungal medication or recommend other treatments.